locked Help with JTAlert 2.50.1

robertsimoneau1955@...

I installed N3FJP Amateur Contract Log, WSJT-X, and JTAlert. When I start them, the JTAlert Window Title says [???m,,ACL,#1}, and the Call is not transferred to ACL for the lookup function. Hass anyone seen that ???m below.

Dave Garber

on a first install, nothing will be set.  I believe there are instructions around to fix this

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 3:37 PM <robertsimoneau1955@...> wrote:
I installed N3FJP Amateur Contract Log, WSJT-X, and JTAlert. When I start them, the JTAlert Window Title says [???m,,ACL,#1}, and the Call is not transferred to ACL for the lookup function. Hass anyone seen that ???m below.

robertsimoneau1955@...

I could not instructions to fix it. Do you remember where you seen them? Thanks in advance.

Bob

Dave Garber

try this one,   some may be radio specific, and need google to find

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE