Topics

Help with 2.14.3 Please

Fred

Tied to install the new version this morning over the old.
Bitdefender (virus software) gave me trouble installing.
Now I get ...error occurred while trying to rename a file in the destination directory.

JTAlertSettings.plugin is missing from the directory.

How can I fix this with out losing my settings and the log of stations I worked?

Thanks
Fred KB4QZH

WB8ASI Herb

common problem with almost everyone.  Just "exclude" the file which your virus protection blocked, and rerun the 2.14.3 update.

On September 6, 2019 at 11:13 AM Fred <fmoeves@...> wrote:

Tied to install the new version this morning over the old.
Bitdefender (virus software) gave me trouble installing.
Now I get ...error occurred while trying to rename a file in the destination directory.

JTAlertSettings.plugin is missing from the directory.

How can I fix this with out losing my settings and the log of stations I worked?

Thanks
Fred KB4QZH

Michael Black

On Friday, September 6, 2019, 03:15:36 PM CDT, Fred <fmoeves@...> wrote:

Tied to install the new version this morning over the old.
Bitdefender (virus software) gave me trouble installing.
Now I get ...error occurred while trying to rename a file in the destination directory.

JTAlertSettings.plugin is missing from the directory.

How can I fix this with out losing my settings and the log of stations I worked?

Thanks
Fred KB4QZH

Fred

Man that was easy thanks guys.