Topics

Help

John Kjos

No callsigns are coming up in JTAert. Help appreciated.

Thanks, John W9RPM

--
EMAIL: john@...
WEBPAGE: http://www.w9rpm.com/

neil_zampella

I'm going to ask the obvious, do you have the WSJT-X settings turned on ?

This screen cap shows the settings on the REPORTING tab of the WSJT-X settings, using the MULTICAST IP address which is now recommended.

Neil, KN3ILZ

AB8WD-Willie

Thanks Neil I was not aware of the new udp server address
It is know best regards AB8WD 73

AB8WD-Willie

When I input that address into wjst decodeing stops on jt-alert??

AB8WD-Willie

restarted both working ok thanks again 73

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 30/10/2020 10:50 pm, AB8WD via groups.io wrote:
restarted both working ok thanks again 73
JTAlert only reads the WSJT-X settings during startup.
If the WSJT-X UDP server settings are changed while JTAlert is running, JTAlert will need a restart in order to get the new values.

de Laurie VK3AMA