locked #HamSpots #HamSpots

Neil Foster

How do I stop the JT Alert from logging into Ham Radio Deluxe
TNX   Neil   N4FN

Neil Foster

I should have added that I use Ham Radio Deluxe and have WSJT to do the logging. Now I get a proper log entry into HRD from WSJT and a partial log entry from JT Alert. I do not want a double entry. So how can I sttop JT Alert from logbook entry. I do not always have JT Alert running
Thahanks all and stay well   Neil   N4FN

Dave Garber

get into the settings on jtalert and remove the logging settings you have
Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 9:47 AM Neil Foster <archernf@...> wrote:
I should have added that I use Ham Radio Deluxe and have WSJT to do the logging. Now I get a proper log entry into HRD from WSJT and a partial log entry from JT Alert. I do not want a double entry. So how can I sttop JT Alert from logbook entry. I do not always have JT Alert running
Thahanks all and stay well   Neil   N4FN

Ernest L. Kapphahn

It doesn't count for a country but it does for a grid square if you collect those.  RA0LQ/MM logs his grid square at https://t.me/RA0LQ_mm