locked Ham spots

francis

Hello for several weeks on my Ham spots page nothing more is displayed what to do, did I do something wrong how to fix it
73 !! to the group
by Francis F4BAL

Michael Black

I can see you....maybe you need to clear your browser's cache?

Inline image

Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, January 23, 2022, 03:14:15 AM CST, francis via groups.io <f4bal@...> wrote:

Hello for several weeks on my Ham spots page nothing more is displayed what to do, did I do something wrong how to fix it
73 !! to the group
by Francis F4BAL

Dave Garber

not sure, but your hamspots page is asking to show 30m, but in michaels example, he shows you on 144mhz.  that may be a cause

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Sunday, January 23, 2022, 03:14:15 AM CST, francis via groups.io <f4bal=yahoo.fr@groups.io> wrote:

Hello for several weeks on my Ham spots page nothing more is displayed what to do, did I do something wrong how to fix it
73 !! to the group
by Francis F4BAL

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 23/01/2022 8:13 pm, francis via groups.io wrote:
Hello for several weeks on my Ham spots page nothing more is displayed what to do, did I do something wrong how to fix it
73 !! to the group
by Francis F4BAL
No spots from you was because you have been blocked for wrong band spotting several times.
You needed to request that the block be removed as described on the https://hamspots.net/blocked/ page of HamSpots.

Since you are running JTAlert and it is sending spots to HamSpots you would have received a popup message from JTAlert that you had been blocked. That message contains instructions on getting the block removed.

I have removed the block.

Please be aware that if your callsign is detected wrong band spotting again the block will automatically be applied and you will need to request its removal. Requesting removal is best done using the instructions posted at https://hamspots.net/blocked/ as one of the HamSpots moderators will look at your request and make the necessary changes. That is quicker than posting to this group.

de Laurie VK3AMA