locked [Ham-Apps] Will Alerts work with DX4WIN?

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...>

Hi Carter.

Sorry, no, JT-Alert doesn't support DX4WIN logging. In the past I had a look at it. It uses an unknow format for the log and I was unable to find any documentation on its structure. Also, the demo version of DX4WIN didn't support saving the log, so I was unable to perform any realistic tests. At that point I abandoned any further investigations into DX4WIN.

If you have information on the log format or can point me at a source, I can have another look at it.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 13-October-2011 23:10, Carter wrote:
Hi Laurie,
You sure are one busy man, and I know that thousands of hams appreciate what you are doing for them.

Will JT Alerts work with MY logging program, DX4WIN?

Here are my working conditions at the present time, and all are working well for me:
FLEX-1500 SDR, using PowerSDR v2.2.3
JT65-HF v1.0.7
DX4WIN V8.03
I send my logs from JT65 to: C:&#92;dx4w803&#92;save&#92;JT65 logs

I doubt that your program would work with my setup, but would like to inquire.

Thanks in advance,
Carter Craigie N3AO
570 Brush Mountain Road
Blacksburg, VA 24060