locked [Ham-Apps] Reduce to taksbar

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...>

Hi Larry,

You are correct, JT-Alert did follow JT65-HF when it was minimised. That code changed when I was reworking the docking code and also I had received several requests for that not to happen. I will make that available again and add a user-settable option.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 23-October-2011 05:59, larryinlima wrote:
Laurie,

I thought in previous versions that when I reduced JT65 to the task bar it took JT-Alert with it and when I brought JT-65 back up JT-Alert came back up with it. I have always had JTA docked and I drop JT65 to taskbar all the time, that's why I bring this up. I don't remember having to click on both taskbar icons to get both on screen.

Larry
W8LIG