locked [Ham-Apps] Re: [jt65-hf] JT-Alert 1.5 Need Help making it log to DX-Keeper

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...>

Hi Tom,

Please see my response to David in this same message thread, message #117

If the Backslash fix doesn't work, please send me your session.txt file

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 19-October-2011 02:11, ab0di@rocketmail.com wrote:
I have the same problem. I've gone back to 1.4 and JT65-HF 1.07. I'm running Vista, so I wonder if it's a Vista problem.

Tom, AB0DI

--- In Ham-Apps@yahoogroups.com.au, David Westbrook<dwestbrook@...> wrote:
Laurie -- I just noticed I have the same issue ...
I tried starting jt-alert before DXK, and starting DXK before Jt-alert, in
case the connection between the two was lost, but still isn't logging.

Otherwise, everything looks great! Yesterday was the first time i really got
to sit and play w/the new version, and it's all that I expected from the
reflector traffic .. the band activity monitoring and the lotw/eqsl labels
are great features ...
I also did some testing of the WAS DXK log scanning, and seems solid! Saves
lots of clicking& counting

--david
KJ4IZW

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 7:45 AM, Bob KD7YZ<kd7yz.bob@...> wrote:

When I switched a couple days ago I went thru the config but must have
missed something as it hasn't been logging. It was a surprise to me and
I had a few to read from JT65-log and type back into DX-Keeper.

Today I reverted to 1.4 without any config changes and it's logging again.

In 1.5, I've selected:
Logging: Enabled; JT65; DXLab:DxKeeper-logfile
Callsign DtBASES: dxlAB DX Lab Suite

missing anything ?