The names come for QRZ...you'll have to look those up. JT-Alert doesn't do that.
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 8:34 AM, kc2nyu <eckerpw@...>
Laurie- Thanks for quick reply and all the work you have done for us, it is much appreciated.
- Yes I am using the MS Access log file.
- I did not have the "Enable HRD5" box at the top of config page checked.
- So now I get the auto import to my HRD logbook with all the necessary fields filled in except the name of the person.
- I also did an import of older JT65-HF contacts and that worked fine , but again, I did not get names.
- So it would appear that I have almost got it but am missing one last nit in the setup or the process.
Tnx, Paul KC2NYU
Tnx Jim also for your reply