locked [Ham-Apps] Problems Reading B4log.mdb unless restart JT-Alert after each contact

K. D. Sarchet <wy5r@...>

Sorry, I don’t have an answer to your issue, but wanted to make you aware of this:

>> I am not using logging because I am using HRD V5 and I like to use the ALE window to capture all of the user information from QRZ or Buckmaster (Hamcall), like Name, Address, coordinates, QTH etc.

I use HRD V5 too, and it updates the user information from QRZ.  Maybe you are unaware that it does?

73 de WY5R - KD

JT65A Power Calculator