locked [Ham-Apps] mixw

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...>

Hi Dave,

Its on my "To be Implemented List".
It wont be in the upcoming 1.5.1 release due in about 2 days.

It will most likely be in the 1.5.2 release, but timing on that is unknown at this time.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 20-October-2011 07:16, David Pykett wrote:
Hi Laurie

I may have missed it but is there any thoughts on JT-Alert being able to access the mixw log? I am using Mixw 3.01.

73
Dave
G0IIQ
,___

David Pykett

Thanks Laurie, I look forward to 1.5.2 release whenever you get time to do it.

73

Dave
G0IIQ