locked [Ham-Apps] Messages Link now fixed

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) <ldeffenb@...>

Hey look at that! There's Messages in that there group! Good job Laurie. I remember when my APRSISCE Yahoo group first started, there's lots more settings there than a Yahoo group consumer knows about.

On 10/12/2011 10:24 PM, Laurie, VK3AMA wrote:
The messages Link is now working (based on my tests). Please let me know
if it is still not working.

For the curious, the "View Message Archive" setting was the cause. It is
set, by default, for newly created groups, to Moderators only.

de Laurie, VK3AMA