Topics

locked [Ham-Apps] LoTW glitch?

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...>

Scott,

Maybe it is too early in the morning for me (still on first coffee), but I don't understand this statement... "it doesn't tell me there is a QSO not marked to be uploaded".

Are you saying that the QSO should be flagged for upload to LoTW and it isn't? If so, I will need to have a look again at HRD and see if there are additional QSL fields I can set.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 17-October-2011 07:09, Scott wrote:
I successfully am able to post to my HRD logbook, no problem at all. But, when I bring up my HRD Utilities program after it's been received in the log, it doesn't tell me there is a QSO not marked to be uploaded.

Any workaround for this?

Scott
KN3A

Dave Wright <hfradiopro@...>

Laurie,

I think that Scott's problem is that he is using the external HRD Utilities rather than the HRD LoTW upload tool in HRD 5.

Dave
K3DCW

--
Dave
K3DCW

"Real radio bounces off of the sky"

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...>

Hi Dave,

I think the issue is that newly logged QSOs are not flagged for LoTW upload. I found log entries where these are set. It is an easy fix, I will add settings to enable flagging of QSOs with LoTW and eQSL upload "requested".

I am not sure about HRD, but under DXKeeper there is a global option to have LoTW & eQSL uploads marked as "requested" so there is no need to mark those settings with JT-Alert. Maybe there is something similar in HRD. Either way, I will add the options as there is no performance penalty.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

�

--
Dave