Topics

locked [Ham-Apps] LoTW glitch?

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...>

Scott,

Maybe it is too early in the morning for me (still on first coffee), but I don't understand this statement... "it doesn't tell me there is a QSO not marked to be uploaded".

Are you saying that the QSO should be flagged for upload to LoTW and it isn't? If so, I will need to have a look again at HRD and see if there are additional QSL fields I can set.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 17-October-2011 07:09, Scott wrote:
I successfully am able to post to my HRD logbook, no problem at all. But, when I bring up my HRD Utilities program after it's been received in the log, it doesn't tell me there is a QSO not marked to be uploaded.

Any workaround for this?

Scott
KN3A

Dave Wright <hfradiopro@...>

Laurie,

I think that Scott's problem is that he is using the external HRD Utilities rather than the HRD LoTW upload tool in HRD 5. 

Dave
K3DCW

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 4:27 PM, Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...> wrote:

Scott,

Maybe it is too early in the morning for me (still on first coffee), but
I don't understand this statement... "it doesn't tell me there is a QSO
not marked to be uploaded".

Are you saying that the QSO should be flagged for upload to LoTW and it
isn't? If so, I will need to have a look again at HRD and see if there
are additional QSL fields I can set.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

> I successfully am able to post to my HRD logbook, no problem at all. But, when I bring up my HRD Utilities program after it's been received in the log, it doesn't tell me there is a QSO not marked to be uploaded.
>
> Any workaround for this?
>
> Scott
> KN3A
>
>

--
Dave
K3DCW
www.k3dcw.net

"Real radio bounces off of the sky"

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...>

Hi Dave,

I think the issue is that newly logged QSOs are not flagged for LoTW upload. I found log entries where these are set. It is an easy fix, I will add settings to enable flagging of QSOs with LoTW and eQSL upload "requested".

I am not sure about HRD, but under DXKeeper there is a global option to have LoTW & eQSL uploads marked as "requested" so there is no need to mark those settings with JT-Alert. Maybe there is something similar in HRD. Either way, I will add the options as there is no performance penalty.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 17-October-2011 07:34, Dave Wright wrote:
Laurie,

I think that Scott's problem is that he is using the external HRD Utilities rather than the HRD LoTW upload tool in HRD 5.�

Dave
K3DCW

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 4:27 PM, Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...> wrote:
�

Scott,

Maybe it is too early in the morning for me (still on first coffee), but
I don't understand this statement... "it doesn't tell me there is a QSO
not marked to be uploaded".

Are you saying that the QSO should be flagged for upload to LoTW and it
isn't? If so, I will need to have a look again at HRD and see if there
are additional QSL fields I can set.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

> I successfully am able to post to my HRD logbook, no problem at all. But, when I bring up my HRD Utilities program after it's been received in the log, it doesn't tell me there is a QSO not marked to be uploaded.
>
> Any workaround for this?
>
> Scott
> KN3A
>
>

--
Dave
K3DCW
www.k3dcw.net
,_._,___