locked [Ham-Apps] JT-Alert 1.5.0 now available for download.

BuDJie

On 16/10/11 14:14, Laurie, VK3AMA wrote:

JT-Alert 1.5.0 is now available for download at http://Ham-Apps.com/

Hi Laurie....just for the fun of it i d/l JT-Alert 1.5.0 and installed it in Wine 1.3....No problems there
have run it and the GUI comes up with 8 blank boxes and the header JT-Alert 1.5.0- VK4BDJ

Nothing else showing and i havent figured out how to get a config GUI and settings

so good so far

FYI and error screen has just come up

JT-Alert Error
err. description is :
        windescription:
        Number is: 80040IF3
        last error: 0
        scriptline is -1
            source is :
        helpfile is:
        helpcontent is :

push ok and up comes a second error
        variable must be of type 'Object'
         number is: 00000049

Subscript used with non-array Variable

73 David VK4BDJ

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...>

Hi David,

I discovered yesterday when running 1.5.0 under linux, that the new menus & band activity display in the titlebar are not visible (on my Ubuntu installs) because Wine places the Window title in the center of the window titlebar, while the Microsoft standard is to display to the left, and JT-Alert is placing the menu in the center and Band Activity is displayed on the right. See images on Ham-Apps.com

The "Object" errors are because Wine doesn't have the necessary Jet40 & MDAC2.8 files installed needed to read and write MSAccess .mdb files. I installed Jet40 & MDAC2.8 using WInetricks.

de Laurie, VK3AMA