locked [Ham-Apps] How to move JT65-HF log to HRD5?

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...>

Paul,

I am assuming you have HRD 5 logbook using the default Ms Access log file already setup within HRD and that all works.

To get JT65-HF logged QSOs into HRD via JT-Alert.
  1. Bring up the JT-Alert configuration window via the menu (Settings -> Configuration)
  2. Click the "HRD V5 (Access)" link on the left below the "Logging" link.
  3. Use the select button to browse to wherever you HRD log file is stored.
  4. Enable this log type by checking the "Enable HRD V5 (Access) Logging" at the top of that config section.
  5. That's it, all ready to go, just remember you must use the "Log QSO" button in JT65-HF to trigger the logging to HRD.

Regards
Laurie, VK3AMA

On 23-October-2011 22:03, kc2nyu wrote:
OK I admit I must be a dummy, but I'll be darn if I can figure out how
to get my JT65-HF QSO's  to my HRD 5 Logbook. I have 1.0.7 JT65HF
installed and 1.5.1 of JT-Alert. I searched the Group but nothing I
find has yet to sink in.
- Do I have to manually export the Log first, if so how is this done?
- I got the sense that in JT-Alert 1.5.1, some of this process was
made easier. What do I have to do to move the QSO's to HRD Logbook?
- Need to hook up with someone who has figured out this process and
can walk me though it.
- Running Win7, 64bit PC
Tnx and 73, Paul, KC2NYU

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    Ham-Apps-digest@...
    Ham-Apps-fullfeatured@...

<*> Your use of Yahoo!7 Groups is subject to:
    http://au.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/