locked [Ham-Apps] Error 80020009

Dennis

Have the same thing and have no idea. Any takers???

Dennis

On 10/22/2011 8:14 PM, rcktscientist64 wrote:
When I try to run JT-Alert 1.5.1 I get the following error message.

Sorry, there appears to be an error!
err.description is: The Microsoft Jet databse engine cannot find the input table or query 'data'. Make sure it exists and that it's name is spelled correctly.
err.windescription:
err.number is: 80020009
err.lastdllerror is: 0
err.scriptline is: -1
err.source is: Microsoft JET Database Engine
err.helpfile is:
err.helpcontext is: 5003011

Does anybody else get that message or have an idea as to what is wrong?

Bruce - K5WBM

------------------------------------

Yahoo!7 Groups Links

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...>

Dennis,

Is you error message exactly the same, in particular this part of the error "table or query 'data'"?

See my previous reply to this thread and email the files I need for debugging.

Regards
Laurie, VK3AMA

On 23-October-2011 13:09, Dennis wrote:
Have the same thing and have no idea.  Any takers???

Dennis

On 10/22/2011 8:14 PM, rcktscientist64 wrote:
When I try to run JT-Alert 1.5.1 I get the following error message.

Sorry, there appears to be an error!
err.description is: The Microsoft Jet databse engine cannot find the input table or query 'data'.  Make sure it exists and that it's name is spelled correctly.
err.windescription:
err.number is: 80020009
err.lastdllerror is: 0
err.scriptline is: -1
err.source is: Microsoft JET Database Engine
err.helpfile is:
err.helpcontext is: 5003011

Does anybody else get that message or have an idea as to what is wrong?

Bruce - K5WBM

Dennis

OK Laurie I will send it ASAP.  We are leaving in the morning for Dallas and we will be there for a few days.  When I get back I will send the info.  Thanks for your help.

Dennis

On 10/22/2011 9:17 PM, Laurie, VK3AMA wrote:
[...]

In your own time Dennis,

This issue doesn't appear to be affecting many users (based on the lack of support emails)

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 23-October-2011 13:43, Dennis wrote:

[...]

,_._,___