locked [Ham-Apps] EQSL & LOTW Files

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...>

Hi John,

Good question. I didn't want to add too much information to my original posting and create possible confusion.

The plan is to provide an updater for these files. I anticipate that there will be a few more releases of JT-Alert as bugs get ironed out and plan to included the updated files with each release. This would give me some time to write the updater program which would then be included by default within JT-Alert. Once the database files are no longer included in the JT-Alert setup program (reducing its size by 11Mb) you can quite safely use the DXLab files and not bother with updates. It doesn't make any difference to JT-Alert.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 16-October-2011 21:20, John wrote:
Sorry, previously sent to wrong group!

Hi Laurie.

Just a quick question, perhaps the answer is somewhere but I haven't
seen it.

If I use your database files as the reference for EQSL& LOTW how are
they updated as things change? I have DXLab and could use that but I
would prefer to keep it separate at the moment since that's what I did
for earlier versions.

I know I've told you this before but it is a fantastic program!

All the best,
John G4GCL.