Topics

locked [Ham-Apps] Alert 1.5

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...>

John,

I haven't experienced that here. Tested under many environments (Win7 and XP with different memory configs). My live Ham PC is still XP (1.5 G Ram) running the full suite of DXlabs as well as JT65-HF, JT-Alerts & JT-Macros. Have tested on an XP machine with only 1GB Ram, without slowdown.

What is the memory and CPU usage showing under Taskmanager? A screen-capture of Taskmanger showing the processes would be useful.

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 17-October-2011 02:26, jgmags2000 wrote:
New version has slowed my computer to a crawl. Apps take inordinate time to load.. Windows 7 64 bit. Anyone else experiencing this?

73, John KJ1J