Topics

locked [Ham-Apps] Alert 1.5

John <john@...>

Hi John.
I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit and with IE9 9 Tabs open, Thunderbird checking 4 email accounts every minute, HRD for rig control, JT-65HF + JT-Alert 1.5.0 plus of course anti virus etc
CPU usage is running at below 3% except when decoding when it can peak at 14%. Memory usage is about 2.3Gb (6Gb fitted).

I really haven't noticed any difference but I think it would take a lot to slow this thing down!

73, John     G4GCL

On 16/10/2011 16:26, jgmags2000 wrote:

New version has slowed my computer to a crawl. Apps take inordinate time to load.. Windows 7 64 bit. Anyone else experiencing this?

73, John KJ1J