locked [Ham-Apps] ADIF export fault

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups03@...>

Hi Dave,

I found that problem just after the last release. I'm still shaking my head as to why I coded the ADIF like that since I spent a bit of time checking the ADIF specs.

That is fixed in the new release, 1.5.2, due this weekend some time.

The release notes for 1.5.2
  New    - Sounds and databases now distributed as separate installer files.
  New    - DXCC alerts now available by band (160M to 6M) or any band.
  New    - Scan Log to populate Wanted DXCC settings.
            (Currently only, DXKeeper, HRD4/5 (Access) & HRD5 (MySQL & MSSQL)).
  New    - Configuration Support section. Email Config & Session files.
  New    - DXKeeper warning messages and logging disabled if DXKeeper
            Configuration log path doesn't match log path in JT-Alert.
  New    - ADIF warning messages and logging disabled if ADIF log path
            is the same as the JT65-HF log file path
  New    - Records Longitude & Latitude (based on Gridsquare) in HRDV5 log.
  Change - Enhanced error checking, warning messages & session recording.
  BugFix - HRDLog producing garbage data for log fields not containing data.
  BugFix - When JT65-HF minimised to taskbar, JT-Alert not following (when docked).
  BugFix - Menus and Band activity pop-up don't display in multi-monitor
            setup when Secondary display is to the left or top of Primary.
  BugFix - Incorrect docking in multi-monitor setup when Secondary display
              is postion to the left or top of Primary display.
  BugFix - Band Activity Display showing regardless of enabled setting.
  BugFix - When logging is disabled, B4 log being called in error.
  BugFix - ADIF Log Band field missing "m"

de Laurie, VK3AMA

On 29-October-2011 05:23, Dave Wright wrote:
Laurie,

I've noticed that when using the "Standard ADIF File" logging option, JT-Alert will output the "band" as 10 or 20 or 30 (etc).  However, my logging software doesn't like that and chokes on the file since the ADIF standard is to include the 'm'; 10m, 20m, 30m, etc. Perhaps this could be tweaked in the next update whenever it is released.

I'm running v1.5.1 on OS X under Crossover for Mac.  JT65-HF is v1.0.7.

73,

Dave

--
Dave Wright