Topics

Guest account setup

Larry Krist

How does one setup a guest account in JT Alert?  All I can find in help is this

JTAlert can be started to use a different callsign than the current Station callsign. This can be used for guest operators. A suitable shortcut will be created on the Windows Desktop. Each callsign will have independent settings and wanted lists.

How does one do this so you can have several operators such as a club station?

Thanks,

Larry  N8CWU

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 24/03/2020 4:23 am, Larry Krist wrote:

How does one setup a guest account in JT Alert?  All I can find in help is this

JTAlert can be started to use a different callsign than the current Station callsign. This can be used for guest operators. A suitable shortcut will be created on the Windows Desktop. Each callsign will have independent settings and wanted lists.

How does one do this so you can have several operators such as a club station?

Thanks,

Larry  N8CWU

Larry,

Visit the "Station Callsign" section of the Settings widow, from there you can have JTAlert create additional desktop shortcut for guest callsigns. Four shortcuts are created for each callsign, so just remove the 3 you wont be using. Repeat for each additional Callsign.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Larry Krist

Thank you , I could not find it to save myself, working fine now!