locked Grid not passed correctly from WSJTX-> JTA > DXK #FT8 - DEFECT Confirmed #FT8

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 17/11/2021 1:22 pm, Rich - K1HTV wrote:
In the past, when I completed an FT8 QSO with a /MM maritime mobile station in a new water grid, the grid in the WSJT-X "DX Grid" field was entered in the llog box which opened after the 73 message was received. The grid along with the rest of the QSO data was passed through JTAlert to DX Keeper and logged. However, I have noticed that after a QSO is logged, the Grid logged in DX Keeper for that QSO is a grid from an older QSO. I can't seem to find any option or checkbox in either WSJT-X, JT Alert or DX Keeper which might be related to correcting this problem.

73,
Rich - K1HTV

Rich,

I can confirm this defect. Under some circumstances the grid recorded in the WSJTX "Log QSO" window was being ignored during the logging operation. This was due to a logic error in the code. It has been corrected for the next public release.

Check your email, I have sent a link to a JTAlert pre-release build for you to test.

de Laurie VK3AMA