Topics

locked Greyed menus

Paul F6EXV

Hi all
Thanks to various people (VK3AMA, MM0HVU, W9MDB) I have managed to configure 2 sessions of Log4OM + JTDX + JTalert to work simultaneously.
These two sessions are for different callsigns, on one single rig (Flex 6500).
So I can have both open at the same time, and go from one callsign to the other in no time at all, which is what I wanted to obtain.

The only thing that still does not work properly is that, on the second JTAlert that I launch, most of the setting menus are greyed out.
It is always the second one launched that has this problem.
I have created the shortcuts in accordance with the manual.

Any idea if this can be solved ?
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

Log4OM version 2.9.0.0, JTDX version 2.2.0-rc152, JTAlert version 2.16.15

On 18/11/2020 7:12 pm, Paul F6EXV wrote:
Hi all
Thanks to various people (VK3AMA, MM0HVU, W9MDB) I have managed to configure 2 sessions of Log4OM + JTDX + JTalert to work simultaneously.
These two sessions are for different callsigns, on one single rig (Flex 6500).
So I can have both open at the same time, and go from one callsign to the other in no time at all, which is what I wanted to obtain.

The only thing that still does not work properly is that, on the second JTAlert that I launch, most of the setting menus are greyed out.
It is always the second one launched that has this problem.
I have created the shortcuts in accordance with the manual.

Any idea if this can be solved ?
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

Sorry,

Can't be resolved. What your experiencing is due to limitations in the multi-instance support of JTAlert. All setting changes need to be made from instance #1 only.

See the Help file, "Multiple Instances" topic for more detail, especially the sections headed "Actions restricted to first instance" and "Important".

de Laurie VK3AMA