locked getting started - QSO confirmation popup in WSJT-X

Tad Danley

I have WSJT-X running and will get started with JTAlert in the next day
or two.  With WSJT-X 2.4.0 there is a popup at the end of a successful
QSO that says 'Click OK to confirm the following QSO'.  Where does that
data go, and does it get uploaded to JTAlert?  Once I click OK I have
not been able to find these confirmations anywhere in 2.4.0.

Thanks and 73,

--
Tad Danley, K3TD

Michael Black

By default WSJT-X logs to an ADIF file.

File/Open log directory
You will find wsjtx_log.adi

If you enable Reporting correctly it will go to JTAlert.
Inline image

If you then set up a logger in JTAlert it will get logged.
Highly recommend you use a logger -- my favorite is Log4OM.

Mike W9MDB

On Monday, July 5, 2021, 01:08:42 PM CDT, Tad Danley <tdanley@...> wrote:

I have WSJT-X running and will get started with JTAlert in the next day
or two.  With WSJT-X 2.4.0 there is a popup at the end of a successful
QSO that says 'Click OK to confirm the following QSO'.  Where does that
data go, and does it get uploaded to JTAlert?  Once I click OK I have
not been able to find these confirmations anywhere in 2.4.0.

Thanks and 73,

--
Tad Danley, K3TD

Joe Subich, W4TV

On 2021-07-05 2:12 PM, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:

If you then set up a logger in JTAlert it will get logged.
Highly recommend you use a logger -- my favorite is Log4OM.
Mine is DXKeeper (DxLab Suite). Instructions for integrating
WSJT-X, JT-Alert and DXLab Suite are available in the DXLab WiKi:

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesDirect?highlight=%28wsjt-x%29

for WSJT-X and DXLab Suite *without* JT-Alert

and

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesWithJTAlert?highlight=%28wsjt-x%29

for WSJT-X and DxLab Suite *WITH* JT-Alert

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On Monday, July 5, 2021, 01:08:42 PM CDT, Tad Danley <tdanley@centurylink.net> wrote:
I have WSJT-X running and will get started with JTAlert in the next day
or two.  With WSJT-X 2.4.0 there is a popup at the end of a successful
QSO that says 'Click OK to confirm the following QSO'.  Where does that
data go, and does it get uploaded to JTAlert?  Once I click OK I have
not been able to find these confirmations anywhere in 2.4.0.
Thanks and 73,
--
Tad Danley, K3TD

Larry Banks

And mine is ACLog; http://www.n3fjp.com/index.html

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

On 2021-07-05 2:12 PM, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
[...]

Thanks all  -

Joe, apprecia73,te the link for DXLab Suite.  Have been using it for
some time.

Tad Danley, K3TD