73 de Gary - W9BS

Joe Subich, W4TV

I think it disappeared at the same time that I was fiddling with the
settings, and disabled the stats display at the bottom of the window.
But since I can no longer get into settings, I can't change it back.
Select the Callsigns window (click anywhere), then strike F2.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-12 9:14 PM, Gary Gorniak wrote:
Laurie,
Thank you for a wonderful upgrade.  I love it!
I have one issue which I have not been able to resolve, and that is the "Gear" (settings) ICON on the callsigns display has disappeared on me, so I can't get into the setting for that window.  I think it disappeared at the same time that I was fiddling with the settings, and disabled the stats display at the bottom of the window.  But since I can no longer get into settings, I can't change it back.
Thanks for your help and for a fantastic upgrade!
73 de Gary - W9BS

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/04/2021 11:14 am, Gary Gorniak wrote:
Thank you for a wonderful upgrade.  I love it!

I have one issue which I have not been able to resolve, and that is the "Gear" (settings) ICON on the callsigns display has disappeared on me, so I can't get into the setting for that window.  I think it disappeared at the same time that I was fiddling with the settings, and disabled the stats display at the bottom of the window.  But since I can no longer get into settings, I can't change it back.

Thanks for your help and for a fantastic upgrade!

73 de Gary - W9BS

Activate the window and press F2.

F2 is the standard across all the windows for opening the Options/Settings windows.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Gary Gorniak