the configuration/options dialog.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-17 3:03 PM, Dennis wrote:
I really like the new format - works great - thank you Laurie. I did loose the gear icon after customizing the Call Sign History window. How do I get it back? Same question for the Callsign window as I want to hide the status bar but want to be able to modify the window in the future.
Kind Regards,
Dennis W7DRW