Topics

locked FT450D & SCU-17: unable to issue a frequency command to rig from other programs.

KD7YZ Bob

Last month I had WSJTx; FLRig , DxLab's Commander, all changing the FT450 frequency from the software.
I haven't used the rig in a week or two ... suddenly I can control all aspects of the rig except changing the frequency. Other programs READ the freq, just can't alter the freq.

Except: the Yaesu program PCC_450, seen in screenshot ... I can spin the interface's "Dial Knob" and the Rig, FT450D, mimics the PCC450 display everytime.

Today I went onto https://www.silabs.com site and got the latest win-10 drivers from this year ... re-installed with the SCU-17 unplugged from USB , and so forth.

Please advise.

Tnx es 73

KD7YZ Bob

KD7YZ Bob

My Bad .. I "thought" I'd selected the FT-450 group ... very sorry