locked Font Size Setting?

Steve VA3FLF / KM4FLF

I am on a new computer and since I have installed on the machine tthe fonts are smaller. Is there a font setting? I have gone through the menus and cant find it.

Steve
VA3FLF

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 12/04/2021 7:41 pm, Steve R via groups.io wrote:

I am on a new computer and since I have installed on the machine tthe fonts are smaller. Is there a font setting? I have gone through the menus and cant find it.

Steve
VA3FLF

How small is small? If it is significantly smaller that is likely due to using a 4K monitor. Is that the case?

See the JTAlert Help file, "Troubleshooting -> Very small callsign display font" section.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Donald Hellen

Just a thought here. If your new computer has a higher resolution display, fonts in most or all programs will be smaller. I don't know if this program has a setting to adjust your fonts but you can change your windows resolution to have larger fonts and everything else.

A higher resolution display is crisper visually, but everything is smaller at the higher resolution.

Donald -- AD8DY
Formerly KJ3I

Steve VA3FLF / KM4FLF

Donald,

Crisper for a younger man,.....hi!  These eyes are getting hard to see things. I will give it a look....pun intended!

Thanks,

Steve