locked Font Color in Callsigns window

JA9IFF Jim Nakajima

Installed V2.50.0 without any error.
How can I change font color in Callsigns window?
Text color is dark grey and background is light grey, it is not contrasted for me.
I prefer text color might be "Black".

JA9IFF
Jim Nakajima

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/04/2021 10:02 am, Jim Nakajima wrote:
Installed V2.50.0 without any error.
How can I change font color in Callsigns window?
Text color is dark grey and background is light grey, it is not contrasted for me.
I prefer text color might be "Black".

JA9IFF
Jim Nakajima

All Alert colors and that includes the Callsigns that don't generate Alerts are defined in the Settings window of the main JTAlert window. The old Settings window for want of a better description. Visit the "Alerts -> Miscellaneous Alerts -> No Alert" section and change there. The color change will be seen on the next decode period.

FYI eventually Alert colors will be moved over to the new .NET 5 code base. When that happens, color changes will be observed in real-time. That will happen when the Alerting logic code is moved into the new code. Sorry, there is no time-line for that change.

de Laurie VK3AMA

JA9IFF Jim Nakajima

Dear Laurie,

Thanks for your suggestion. It works fine now.

JA9IFF
Jim Nakajima