Topics

Follow Up to Reset Alerts

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

How do I add the Confirmed via QRZ or LOTW flag back into the database?

I want to keep chasing a state, zone, grid in that band until I get a confirmed contact.

Ed, KD9FRQ

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 26/11/2019 10:01 am, Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ via Groups.Io wrote:
How do I add the Confirmed via QRZ or LOTW flag back into the database?

I want to keep chasing a state, zone, grid in that band until I get a confirmed contact.

Ed, KD9FRQ
There is no adding QSL flags back into the database. You simply set the QSL requirements for the Alert in question under the "Scan Log & Rebuild" section of the Settings window and then run the Scan. JTAlert will then recreate your Wanted Lists by scanning your log taking into consideration your QSL requirements.  Say you have LoTW checked for DXCCs then the scan will only consider LoTW confirmed QSOs in your log when it updates the DXCC Wanted List, DXCCs that are worked but not LoTW confirmed in your log will not be removed from the Wanted List and will continue to generate Alerts when a suitable callsign is decoded.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

How do I get the QSL back into the database?� I am using the QRZ link from JTAlert and the JTAlert log file is not getting populated from QRZ.� I also send my QRZ contacts to LoTW and pull data back from LoTW.

I do not use any local on my computer logging software other than that which is already saved by WSLT-X, JTAlert and FLDIGI.

73s, Ed, KD9FRQ