locked Floating title bar?

John Miller K8UMF

Not sure what I am doing wrong but the main window is separated from the title bar/options. It took a bit of playing around to get the .net stuff working but problem persists after uninstall/reinstall.

Thanks,

John

Michael Black

Can you post a screen shot of that?

Not clear what you're saying.

Mike W9MDB

On Saturday, September 4, 2021, 03:33:20 PM CDT, John Miller K8UMF <imtekms@...> wrote:

Not sure what I am doing wrong but the main window is separated from the title bar/options. It took a bit of playing around to get the .net stuff working but problem persists after uninstall/reinstall.

Thanks,

John

John Miller K8UMF

jtalertProblem.jpg
Here is the floating title bar problem.

Thank you!

John

On Sat, Sep 4, 2021 at 4:50 PM Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Can you post a screen shot of that?

Not clear what you're saying.

Mike W9MDB

On Saturday, September 4, 2021, 03:33:20 PM CDT, John Miller K8UMF <imtekms@...> wrote:

Not sure what I am doing wrong but the main window is separated from the title bar/options. It took a bit of playing around to get the .net stuff working but problem persists after uninstall/reinstall.

Thanks,

John

Michael Black

That's how it behaves now -- it's a separate window.
The floating bar is the old AutoIT code which will eventually disappear.

Maybe Laurie can confirm the future behavior...hope to see all those options in the new callsign menu rather than another window.

Mike W9MDB

On Saturday, September 4, 2021, 04:59:37 PM CDT, John Miller K8UMF <imtekms@...> wrote:

jtalertProblem.jpg
Here is the floating title bar problem.

Thank you!

John

On Sat, Sep 4, 2021 at 4:50 PM Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Can you post a screen shot of that?

Not clear what you're saying.

Mike W9MDB

On Saturday, September 4, 2021, 03:33:20 PM CDT, John Miller K8UMF <imtekms@...> wrote:

Not sure what I am doing wrong but the main window is separated from the title bar/options. It took a bit of playing around to get the .net stuff working but problem persists after uninstall/reinstall.

Thanks,

John

Ron W3RJW

On Sat, Sep 4, 2021 at 04:33 PM, John Miller K8UMF wrote:
Not sure what I am doing wrong but the main window is separated from the title bar/options.
John,

The separate windows give you much flexibility in your screen layout. Here's just one example. You can still lock the JTAlert title bar to WSJT-x if you want to.

Ron, W3RJW

FTdx-5000, Timewave Navigator, WSJT-x 2.5.0, rc3 Improved, JTAlert 2.50.4, HRD Deluxe v6.7.0.357
FTdx-3000, SignaLink USB

John Miller K8UMF

Thanks Mike, it has been awhile since I used JTalert.

John