Topics

Flawless Interface with JT Alerts and N3FJP

Steve R

I had a great time running QRP with my FT817ND. JT Alerts worked perfectly with AC LOG / N3FJP . I logged 108 contacts running QRP....great job Laurie!

Steve
VA3FLF

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 30/06/2020 3:41 am, Steve R via groups.io wrote:
I had a great time running QRP with my FT817ND. JT Alerts worked perfectly with AC LOG / N3FJP . I logged 108 contacts running QRP....great job Laurie!

Steve
VA3FLF
Thanks for the feedback Steve, good to hear that all went well.

It has been my experience that users who have trouble with N3FJP Contest logging with JTAlert have failed to read the simple setup instructions available or haven't followed them correctly, making assumptions along the way about how they think it should work.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Jon Titus, KZ1G

I also ran JT Alerts with the N3FJP logging program when I operated FT8 and FT4 with the latest WSJT-X version on FD.  Flawless operation and an easy and simple way to log and manage contacts.  Nicely done.
--
Jon Titus, KZ1G
Herriman, UT 84096

David [kg5eiu]

I agree - I logged over 470 Digital FT8/FT4 contacts and not one Burp with JTAlert and N3fjp - very solid!

Thanks again Laurie!!