locked Flashing Callsign

John Kludt K7SYS

I am sure it is in the documentation but I cannot find it.  In 2.50.9 what does it mean when a callsign flashes in the Callsigns area?

John K7SYS

Inbody, Don

ATNO?

--
73, Don AD0K
EM10bc

Ron W3RJW

Read the 2.50.8 release notes.

or

See the Help file "Tutorials -> ATNO Visual Alert" topic for
       setup and usage instructions.

Ron, W3RJW

FTdx-5000, Timewave Navigator, wsjtx-2.5.2-win64_improved_widescreen+MAP65-3.0.0.exe, JTAlert 2.50.9, HRD Deluxe v6.7.0.391
FTdx-3000, SignaLink USB

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 2/12/2021 6:36 am, John Kludt K7SYS wrote:
I am sure it is in the documentation but I cannot find it.  In 2.50.9 what does it mean when a callsign flashes in the Callsigns area?

John K7SYS

Blinking Callsign = ATNO,

Hover your mouse over a blinking callsign and examine the resulting tooltip and look for the "ATNO" label that is displayed to the right of one of the "Location" entries, either the Country, US State or VE Province entries will have the "ATNO" label indicating that was the type of ATNO that was triggered.

de Laurie VK3AMA

chas cartmel

It’s in the release notes 2.50.8 for further information.

73 Charlie

G4EST

www.g4est.me.uk

Stay safe out there