locked Field Day

Greg Yates

This is not JT Alert but I thought someone could enlighten me as to where I can find and export the contest log from WSJTX.

Thanks,

Greg

WB2BIN

Jim Cooper

On 29 Jun 2021 at 20:09, Greg Yates via groups.io wrote:

This is not JT Alert but I thought
someone could enlighten me as to where
I can find and export the contest log
from WSJTX.
If you were running in contest mode, which
you should have been, then the contest log
is in Cabrillo format BUT it is internal to the
program -- it is not an external file. You have
to specifically export/save it as a file.

File / Export Cabrillo File

w2jc

Kelly Fergason

File-Export Cabrillo Log