locked FFMA only?

Steve, N3SL

Laurie,
The new FFMA option is a welcome addition, and thank you!  Is there a way to JUST alert on FFMA and not "all" grids (already limited to 6m)?  I'm sure I could turn off the grid alerts in settings, but don't want to risk it.  Not that I ever expect to get FFMA, but only 40 to go.....  But I'd like to "turn off" alerts for non-FFMA grids.

Thanks,
Steve, N3SL

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/07/2021 11:24 am, Steve, N3SL wrote:
The new FFMA option is a welcome addition, and thank you!  Is there a way to JUST alert on FFMA and not "all" grids (already limited to 6m)?  I'm sure I could turn off the grid alerts in settings, but don't want to risk it.  Not that I ever expect to get FFMA, but only 40 to go.....  But I'd like to "turn off" alerts for non-FFMA grids.

Thanks,
Steve, N3SL

Steve,

Way ahead of you. This was coded a few days ago and sent to the Test Team. The new build has an additional Wanted Grid option to not play the audio alert if operating on 6m and the Grid alert is not an FFMA grid.

The default is for this setting to be off so all 6m alerted grids will generate the audio alert. If you're chasing FFMA grids and don't want audio alerts from non-FFMA grids then enable this new setting.

The next public release will have this available.

de Laurie VK3AMA