locked FFMA ALERTS NOT ACCURATE

Hello,

Running 2.50.2 with
WSJT-X v.2.5.0-rc1

Have window for Alert FFMA Grids but it appears to not be tracking my progress (thus needed) correctly.

I have grids options selected for ANY mode and I am only chasing grids on 6M.
Also have LoTW selected since I don't have any 6m QSL confirmations.

Rebuild alert database conducted.

Still shows MANY of the 400 grids I have confirmed via LoTW.

Not sure what else I can check.

Thanks/73
Jose
N4BAA

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 2/07/2021 2:25 am, Jose wrote:
Running 2.50.2 with
WSJT-X v.2.5.0-rc1

Have window for Alert FFMA Grids but it appears to not be tracking my progress (thus needed) correctly.

I have grids options selected for ANY mode and I am only chasing grids on 6M.
Also have LoTW selected since I don't have any 6m QSL confirmations.

Rebuild alert database conducted.

Still shows MANY of the 400 grids I have confirmed via LoTW.

Not sure what else I can check.

Thanks/73
Jose
N4BAA

What Logger are you using with JTAlert?

If an LoTW confirmed Grid is still alerting after the Alert Database Rebuild, that indicates that that Grid is either not set as LoTW confirmed in your Log, or if it is confirmed in the Log it is for a different Band and/or Mode. Since you have Any Mode tracking set, that suggests that the Log entry for the Grid is for a different Band than the current Band for which the Alert was generated.

If your convinced that a 6m LoTW confirmed Grid in your Log is still being triggered as a Wanted Grid Alert, then I will need to examine your Log file and JTAlert files. Do the following...
  • Use the "Help" -> "Contact Support" menu, on the main JTAlert window, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis. Include a note in that request of a specific Grid that is still Alerting despite being LoTW confirmed in your Log.
  • Send a zipped copy of your Log in a separate email direct to me, not via the group. Send to vk3ama.ham.apps [at] gmail.com

de Laurie VK3AMA

Seb

There is a mention of a "window for Alert FFMA Grids".  Where exactly is this found?  I'm using v2.50.2.

73 de W4AS

Joe Subich, W4TV

Callsigns Window ... Click on the "hamburger" icon in the
upper left, select "View type" and the 7th option will be
"Alert FFMA Grid"

You can configure any pane in the Callsigns Window to show
FFMA Grids ... *IF* Alerts Wanted Grid is enabled in the
Main window.

73,

... Joe, W4TV