locked FFMA

Jose Castillo

Hello,

Running 2.50.2 with
WSJT-X v.2.5.0-rc1

Have window for Alert FFMA Grids but it appears to not be tracking my progress (thus needed) correctly.

I have grids options selected for ANY mode and I am only chasing grids on 6M.
Also have LoTW selected since I don't have any 6m QSL confirmations.

Rebuild alert database conducted.

Still shows MANY of the 400 grids I have confirmed via LoTW.

Not sure what else I can check.

Thanks/73
Jose
N4BAA

neil_zampella

What are you using for a logger/  Are you just using an Adif file?    Are you updating your logger or file with confirmations??

Neil, KN3ILZ

Sorry
Use DXLab Suite for logging.

BAA

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8+ DX

What are you using for a logger/  Are you just using an Adif file?    Are you updating your logger or file with confirmations??

Neil, KN3ILZ

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 4/07/2021 12:48 am, Jose Castillo wrote:
Running 2.50.2 with
WSJT-X v.2.5.0-rc1

Have window for Alert FFMA Grids but it appears to not be tracking my progress (thus needed) correctly.

I have grids options selected for ANY mode and I am only chasing grids on 6M.
Also have LoTW selected since I don't have any 6m QSL confirmations.

Rebuild alert database conducted.

Still shows MANY of the 400 grids I have confirmed via LoTW.

Not sure what else I can check.

Thanks/73
Jose
N4BAA

I previously answered the same question from you. I never got any answers to the questions I asked or received files for examination.

see https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/35878

de Laurie VK3AMA

Jose Castillo

OK... Think I am on to my issue.
Looks like I had My QTHID selected for my current QTH only.
I have deselected that option to include all my QTHs and I'll run this for awhile.
Logically, that makes sense.

I'll report in a few...

Thanks
Jose
N4BAA

On Sat, Jul 3, 2021 at 11:33 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 4/07/2021 12:48 am, Jose Castillo wrote:
Running 2.50.2 with
WSJT-X v.2.5.0-rc1

Have window for Alert FFMA Grids but it appears to not be tracking my progress (thus needed) correctly.

I have grids options selected for ANY mode and I am only chasing grids on 6M.
Also have LoTW selected since I don't have any 6m QSL confirmations.

Rebuild alert database conducted.

Still shows MANY of the 400 grids I have confirmed via LoTW.

Not sure what else I can check.

Thanks/73
Jose
N4BAA

I previously answered the same question from you. I never got any answers to the questions I asked or received files for examination.

see https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/35878

de Laurie VK3AMA

Joe Subich, W4TV

Looks like I had My QTHID selected for my current QTH only.
Remember, like VUCC, FFMA is limited to a to a 200 km (124 mi)
diameter (100 km / 62 mi) circle. If any of your QTHs fall
outside that circle you will need to deselect them for FFMA
consideration.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

OK... Think I am on to my issue.
vk3ama.ham.apps@gmail.com> wrote:

On 4/07/2021 12:48 am, Jose Castillo wrote:

Running 2.50.2 with
WSJT-X v.2.5.0-rc1

Have window for Alert FFMA Grids but it appears to not be tracking my
progress (thus needed) correctly.

I have grids options selected for ANY mode and I am only chasing grids on
6M.
Also have LoTW selected since I don't have any 6m QSL confirmations.

Rebuild alert database conducted.

Still shows MANY of the 400 grids I have confirmed via LoTW.

Not sure what else I can check.

Thanks/73
Jose
N4BAA

I previously answered the same question from you. I never got any answers
to the questions I asked or received files for examination.

see https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/35878

de Laurie VK3AMA

You are correct sir
Thanks...