Copyright 2011 - 2021, Laurie VK3AMA, All Rights Reserved.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to use the Software subject to the following conditions.
The software is provided "AS IS", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software or the use or other dealings in the software.
1. You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of JTAlert on any number of computers for personal use ONLY. Commercial use is expressly forbidden.
2. You are not permitted to sell JTAlert or any portion of it.
3. You are not permitted to host JTAlert files on external websites, forums, bulletin-boards, blogs, etc.
4. You are not permitted to distribute JTAlert in any form.
5. You are not permitted to include JTAlert or any portion of it in any commercial software.
6. You are not permitted to decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the JTAlert executable or any portion of it, including support files (eg. plugin, sound and callsign files).