locked extra characters in my gridsquare

Dan Stoe

I am getting two extra characters in my own gridsquare in QRZ log when I use JTAlert (v2.50 or 2.16.17) to copy my QSO data from WSJT-X (v2.3.1 0e7224) to QRZ.  My location is CN84jf.  This comes out as CN84JF50 when JSAlert updates my QRZ logfile.  When I just import WSJT-X ADIF from QRZ, all is well.

I've gone through all my settings multiple times but danged if I can figure out what I have misconfigured.  Help would be appreciated.

Dan Stoe
WB7NAM

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 18/04/2021 6:22 am, Dan Stoe via groups.io wrote:
I am getting two extra characters in my own gridsquare in QRZ log when I use JTAlert (v2.50 or 2.16.17) to copy my QSO data from WSJT-X (v2.3.1 0e7224) to QRZ.  My location is CN84jf.  This comes out as CN84JF50 when JSAlert updates my QRZ logfile.  When I just import WSJT-X ADIF from QRZ, all is well.

I've gone through all my settings multiple times but danged if I can figure out what I have misconfigured.  Help would be appreciated.

Dan Stoe
WB7NAM

Dan,

Something is not right, at most only the first 6 characters of a long grid will be logged. I will need to examine your JTAlert session files. Please use the "Help" -> "Contact Support" menu, on the main JTAlert window, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis.

de Laurie VK3AMA