Topics

locked explications sur les indicatifs souligné et avec Astérix

on5po

Good morning all ,
can I have an explanation about underlined call and with *, or both together in jtalerte
Thank you

on5po, Janny

g4wjs

On 06/11/2019 09:21, on5po wrote:
Good morning all ,
can I have an explanation about underlined call and with *, or both together in jtalerte
Thank you

on5po, Janny
Hi Janny,

the answer is in the help content. It means that the operator is using JTAlert and has receipt of text messages via the Hamapps server over the Internet enabled. I.e. you can send them an off-air text message using the F5 text message facility.

Bill
G4WJS.

Michael Black

And the "*" or "#" indicates CQ or directional CQ.
That means you have the option turned on in Settings/Alerts/CQ and QRZ

Inline image

de Mike W9MDB