From: Ed
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 10:11
Subject: [HamApps] Exactly how to send a QSL message>

Hello,
After typing in the message text do I have to take any positive action to send it or is it automatic?   Either way when is it sent?

73 Ed W2GHD

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/08/2019 12:11 am, Ed wrote:
After typing in the message text do I have to take any positive action to send it or is it automatic? Either way when is it sent?

73 Ed W2GHD
If your referring to the QSL Message field in the JTAlert log fields area, that is included in the appropriate field for your logger when you log a QSO. It is not something that is transmitted, if that is what your asking.

de Laurie VK3AMA