locked Error updating Jtalert

FastWeb

Hallo,

I'm Ivan (I4JBJ)

I have been using version 2.16.6 of jtalert for a long time.

Upgrading to version 2.16. 17 I receive a UDP communication error without having changed any parameters.

The jtalert window is visible but obviously without showing any stations.

By reinstalling the xxxx version everything returns to normal and the stations reappear.

I repeated this operation several times and got the same behavior.

Attached is a file with the printing of some windows.

I have no idea what kind of mistake.

I Need help

thank you

Ivan

Ivan Beltrami

Via Bellinzona 20

41124 Modena

Cell. 3489030747

ibeltrami@...

FastWeb

After further testing I think that the error reported as due to JTAlert instead depends on SportCollector not connecting with wsjt-x since I mistakenly try to start SportCollector before Wsjt-x.
Changing the boot order the JTAlert error does not appear but the SpotCollector connection failure remains. Two Messages received: "SpotCollector not connected WSJT-X not connected" "SC_WSJTX has reported an error; the WSJT-X spot source has been disabled"

Ivan

FastWeb

Today I found that JT-Alert and SpotCollector cannot be connected to the same instance of wsjt-x at the same time. Then only one of the two must be chosen and connected. Therefore no mistake but my not knowing. Ivan (I4JBJ)