locked Error message

Bob

Help

On 1/06/2021 11:33 pm, Bob wrote:

Help

you don't have an adif file path set in JTAlert.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Bob

I know that much , Is it possible to give me a step by step 1.2. 3.4.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10 thanking you in advance.

From: HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Sent: Tuesday, June 1, 2021 10:01 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Error message

On 1/06/2021 11:33 pm, Bob wrote:

Help

you don't have an adif file path set in JTAlert.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Ron W3RJW

That was the author/owner of JTAlert that you are mouthing off to.
Ron, W3RJW

FTdx-5000, Timewave Navigator, WSJT-x 2.4.0, JTAlert 2.50.1 beta, HRD Deluxe v6.7.0.357
FTdx-3000, SignaLink USB

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 2/06/2021 5:13 am, Bob wrote:

I know that much , Is it possible to give me a step by step 1.2. 3.4.

JTAlert Settings window -> "Logging -> Standard ADIF file" section. That should be enough hand-holding IMHO!

de Laurie VK3AMA

Gordon Brown

In the settings where you first enabled adif loging.

Bob <bobl4655@...>

What are you her big brother, She can take of herself. Just remember the interpretation is decided by the reader not necessarily

What the writer meant. So with in mind all I’m asking for is some HELP. Not here to cause anyone some grief. KB1yxn Bob

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

That was the author/owner of JTAlert that you are mouthing off to.
Ron, W3RJW

FTdx-5000, Timewave Navigator, WSJT-x 2.4.0, JTAlert 2.50.1 beta, HRD Deluxe v6.7.0.357
FTdx-3000, SignaLink USB

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 2/06/2021 6:30 am, Bob wrote:

What are you her big brother, She can take of herself. Just remember the interpretation is decided by the reader not necessarily

What the writer meant. So with in mind all I’m asking for is some HELP. Not here to cause anyone some grief. KB1yxn Bob

FWIW, "She" is a He", help has been provided, topic is now closed.

de Laurie VK3AMA