Jacques ON4AVJ

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

Edited

On 21/09/2021 3:14 pm, ON4AVJ@... wrote:
How can I delete a call in the B4 list?
73
Jacques ON4AVJ

Are you using a log with JTAlert? If so, you need to removed the Callsign from the log if you don't want it to be flagged as a B4.

If you're not using a log with JTAlert, "NO LOG" is displayed in the titlebar, then you will need to create a new B4 database file then do an adif import of your QSOs from an adif file that does not contain the callsign you don't want shown as a B4. This is easily done. See the "Logging -> Log B4 database" section of the main JTAlert Settings window.

de Laurie VK3AMA

ON4AVJ@...

Thanks Laurie,
Yes I'm using HRD. The problem is that I made a new log for a clubacitivity (with an other call). I worked a station in this log that I needed in my personal log and now this station is showed as worked B4 in my personal log.
73
Jacques ON4AVJ