Topics

locked DxMarathon alert and B4 QSO

Carlo - IK2RPE

Doing the DxMarathon 2020 and having set the relevant alarms, I discovered that a Call for which I had a B4 warning (on that band, also grey colored) BUT that I need this year for DxNarathon is NOT colored as needed (neither the sound is working).
Did I miss something?

Thanks in advance

Carlo  IK2RPE

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/01/2020 11:06 pm, Carlo - IK2RPE wrote:
Doing the DxMarathon 2020 and having set the relevant alarms, I discovered that a Call for which I had a B4 warning (on that band, also grey colored) BUT that I need this year for DxNarathon is NOT colored as needed (neither the sound is working).
Did I miss something?

Thanks in advance

Carlo  IK2RPE
Carlo,

Set the Ignore B4 Date to 1st Jan 2020. Settings Window, "Alerts -> Worked B4" section.

de Laurie VK3AMA