Topics

DxMarathon alert

Carlo - IK2RPE

Hallo Laurie,
I'm following DxMarathon.
I had this year several contacts with TA1 (European Turkey): they are logged in DxKeeper Award pane as TA1 region.
However an alert starts every time (and on any band) that a TA1 call appears.
Once I make in JTAlert the "Scan Log and rebuild" (linked to DxKeeper .mdb) program, WAE European Turkey is *NOT* put in the "not wanted" list. I also tried to add manually this WAE callsign to the "not wanted" list. No joy, the alert continues to start.
Furthermore: WAE ITU Vienna is also not put in the "not wanted" list (but for this call there are not so many possible alerts). On the contrary doing the Scan Log prg. WAE African Italy and WAE Bear Island (both never connected by me this year) are put - wrongly - in the "not wanted" list and I have to manually move them to the "wanted" one.
Lastly, WAE Shetland Island and WAE Sicily - both worked - are, with the Scan Log prg., correctly put in the "not wanted" list.
Did I miss some setup? What can I do?

Thanks

Carlo  IK2RPE

Carlo - IK2RPE

Resent - probably the first one disappeared somewhere