Topics

locked DXKeeper challange

Good morning,
Just replaced my laptop and DXKeeper is giving me the message "Unable to confirm QSO logged" I looked at some
other postings on this subject but they weren't of any help. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
By the way I am running Win 10.

73,
John  NA6Y

Michael Black

Assuming the log file points to the right place (which it should already) and that it is actually getting logged?
Inline image

Then try increasing the Check QSO Log Record time to double whatever it currently is.
Inline image