Topics

locked DXCC

Michael Black

Is there a way to distinguish new DXCC from new DXCC-on-band?
New DXCC would take priority so would be nice to make it unique.

Mike W9MDB

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 16/11/2020 4:03 pm, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
Is there a way to distinguish new DXCC from new DXCC-on-band?
New DXCC would take priority so would be nice to make it unique.

Mike W9MDB

NO. This would require additional ATNO alert lists which would have to be updated by addition log queries (the existing sql queries are not suitable). This atno alerting is however already part of the as yet unreleased JTAlertV3. While I am bringing some JTAlertV3 functionality into JTAlertV2, this is unlikely to be one of them.

From the current JTAlertV3 DXCC Alert settings...

Note the ATNO allows for a different color combination from the non-ATNO. Also the "Flash" checkbox allows for an ATNO alerted callsign to flash (alternate) its colors as an attention-grabbing mechanism, distinguishing it from a non-ATNO alert.

de Laurie VK3AMA

asobel@...

Laurie

This is good news

Please apply this to Wanted Callsign and Ignored Callsign too. It will be  very useful. For example: I want to QSO an unconfirmed  station on all bands but I get it alarmed on already worked bands.

Amos 4X4MF