Topics

DX Cluster HRD stoping ??

f1dsz@...

hello to all

Last week my DXs were working very well on the HRD cluster and also on DXSummit by clicking on "DX Call" in JTdx v: 2.1.0 rc 141.
But this action was stopped for sending HRD to the Cluster.
On the "DXSummit" cluster it goes up very well.

I use HRD Version 6.6. 237 since she got out.

Thank you for your help

     73's  by Jean-Claude F1DSZ

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 5/11/2019 5:00 pm, f1dsz@... wrote:
Last week my DXs were working very well on the HRD cluster and also on DXSummit by clicking on "DX Call" in JTdx v: 2.1.0 rc 141.
But this action was stopped for sending HRD to the Cluster.
On the "DXSummit" cluster it goes up very well.

I use HRD Version 6.6. 237 since she got out.

Thank you for your help

     73's  by Jean-Claude F1DSZ

I suggest you ask the JTDX people directly it is either caused by a change in JTDX or perhaps a change in the HRD Cluster. I note there have been many recent comments on other groups about problems with the HRD Cluster, perhaps it is broken or deliberately dropping JTDX spots, only the HRD people will know (maybe). Good luck.

de Laurie VK3AMA

f1dsz@...

      Thank you Laurie

I share this with Igor UA3DJY and Hrd.