locked Double click to enable tx

Andy M0NKR

I’ve just installed version 2.2.156 fresh install no other versions a d there doesn’t seem to be any double click enables tx or anything similar.

Any assistance greatly received.

73
Andy
M0NKR

Michael Black

I'll assume you're using WSJT-X -- that setting is in WSJT-X.

Inline image

And you can change JTAlert to do single click -- much easier on the carpal tunnel syndrome...
Inline image

Mike W9MDB

On Monday, June 28, 2021, 11:21:44 AM CDT, Andy M0NKR via groups.io <andrewgoldsmith22@...> wrote:

I’ve just installed version 2.2.156 fresh install no other versions a d there doesn’t seem to be any double click enables tx or anything similar.

Any assistance greatly received.

73
Andy
M0NKR

Andy M0NKR

Sorry JTDX

73
Andy
M0NKR

On 28 Jun 2021, at 17:25, Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98@...> wrote:

I'll assume you're using WSJT-X -- that setting is in WSJT-X.

<1624897440595blob.jpg>

And you can change JTAlert to do single click -- much easier on the carpal tunnel syndrome...
<1624897491874blob.jpg>

Mike W9MDB

On Monday, June 28, 2021, 11:21:44 AM CDT, Andy M0NKR via groups.io <andrewgoldsmith22@...> wrote:

I’ve just installed version 2.2.156 fresh install no other versions a d there doesn’t seem to be any double click enables tx or anything similar.

Any assistance greatly received.

73
Andy
M0NKR

<1624897440595blob.jpg>
<1624897491874blob.jpg>

Michael Black

In that case check you have these 3 checkboxes turned on in JTDX.  Clicking is automatically enabled in JTDX.

Inline image

On Monday, June 28, 2021, 11:39:40 AM CDT, Andy M0NKR via groups.io <andrewgoldsmith22@...> wrote:

[...]

Anyone any ideas in JTDX?

Thanks
73
Andy
M0NKR

On 28 Jun 2021, at 17:39, Andy M0NKR via groups.io <andrewgoldsmith22@...> wrote:

[...]

Sussed it.

Needed to hit the auto tx button!

73
Andy
Nkr

On 29 Jun 2021, at 12:47, Andy M0NKR via groups.io <andrewgoldsmith22@...> wrote:

[...]

Are you using the blue icon to start JTAlert?

Mike W9MDB